We make sure that your equipment is safe
• We service all makes of regulators, dry suits, dive computers / watches and BCD's.
• Cylinders Testing - Visual / Hydrostatic and Crack Testing.
• Fulfil your HSE and Liability requirements by using an accredited qualified technician.
• Our own designated service and testing area with all specialist tools on site.
• A full range of service kits for all regulators and dry suits kept, in stock.
• Asset 2000 approved technician with a full range of manufacturers qualifications.
• All items serviced within 5 working days.
If you've purchased your scuba equipment from somewhere else it's no problem!
Our in-house technician is Asset 2000 Approved and offers a comprehensive service and maintenance service for your scuba equipment.
Regulator servicing is depandent on manufactour - our basic costs are £45 labour for a complete set up + parts.
Contact us for a no quibble quote.